Fun, Perks, & Celebration
Preschool & Child Care Center Serving Chester Springs, Collegeville, Green Lane, Jeffersonville, Norristown, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting & Royersford, PA
A Fun Work Atmosphere That’s Filled With Perks
Insurance Benefits For Your Peace Of Mind
Education Support That Helps You Advance
Bonus Programs & The Competitive Pay You Love
Perks Like Paid Holidays & Time Off
You’re one of those people.
Endlessly energetic. Patient. Compassionate. Enthusiastic.
You leave smiles behind you wherever you go.
And kids? They just can’t get enough of you! And since you love them right back, you decided to become an early childhood teacher. So, what’s your next step?
What if you could join a family of child care centers where positivity, experience, and passion are valued and rewarded? You can! We’re a group of award-winning Keystone 4-Star centers near you, and we are hiring Lead Teachers right now. You don’t want to miss your chance!
If you have a CDA or higher degree, and you are dedicated, family- and team-oriented, and want to work with some of the best the area has to offer, apply today!
Along with a supportive, joyful work environment, you’ll also get:
- A competitive salary package to help secure your financial future
- Small classes with all the curriculum and teaching supplies you need to excel
- Perks like paid time off and paid holidays, so you stay refreshed and ready to teach
- Professional development opportunities to keep your skills sharp and help you advance
- Scholarship programs to support your personal and professional educational goals
- Incentives like discounted child care, plus referral, performance, and attendance bonuses
- Milestone celebrations, dress-down and dress-up days, parties, and parades to keep things fun!
You’re ready to take the next step in your career with people who share your values and work ethic, so find out more and apply to be a Lead Teacher!
LEAD TEACHER JOB DETAILS:
Apply today if you:
- Hold a CDA or higher early childhood education degree
- Stand behind a mission of providing loving, quality educational and emotional support
- Are passionate about making the classroom an extension of home
- Can work independently in a small classroom AND be a supportive team member
- Have the desire to learn and grow through professional development and continuing education
- Want to be a valued part of an experienced, dedicated family of child care centers
Are you a compassionate, motivated person who adores children and wants to break into the field of early childhood education? We’re looking for people like you who want to begin or advance a career providing classroom support to teachers and brightening the lives of the littlest learners.
- If you’re ready to move into a career that makes a difference, and you:
- Are friendly, dependable, and willing to work as an integral part of a classroom team
- Want ECE work experience and professional development opportunities
- Can communicate respectfully with students, colleagues, parents, and administrators
- Are physically able to complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning
then please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.